Thursday, April 5, 2012

MHS Cultural Assembly

I don't know if i've mentioned this before but I volunteer at the local high school and currently teach 18 kids from elementry school all through high school and some past graduates as well, Folkloric and Traditional Dance from Latin America. Now while other kids where having fun messing around during spring break, these kids have been practicing everyday for two hours a day trying to perfect their dances. And all of their hard work and sweat has paid off, on Wednesday they performed at the local high school! And let me tell you I feel like a proud momma!! They were awesome! I couldn't be prouder!
before we went out to the gym!

dancing La Culebra a Folkloric Dance from Mexico

my girls dancing Las Comaleras, a Traditional Dance from El Salvador

No comments:

Post a Comment