Monday, April 2, 2012

Wire Wrapped Nest Ring

Have you seen these floating around bloggland? I think they are super cute, and seemed really easy to make! so of course I gave it a shot. I went out to Wally World and bought some jewelry wire for only a  buck! and started to form a ring! I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. I'm going to keep trying to make it better, but for now I'm excited to have made a ring all by myself! And all I needed was some pliers, wire, and a bead! The total cost of this project was $1!!! I already had the bead and pliers and I only used about half of the wire so I have plenty left over to make myself another one!
 (i'm linking up here)






1 comment:

  1. Very cute! thanks so much for linking up to Sunday round Up. I'm a new follower :)
    -kayla

    ReplyDelete